3.25 trip to Gladwin

I have an extra radio you can use

2 Likes

Looking forward to our first group ride!! Coming from Albion if anyone wants to meet up to caravan!

2 Likes

Ill also bring my extra radios

1 Like

Like mentioned earlier on meeting up Saturday morning. Iā€™m in Saginaw area if anybody wants to roll up together or pick me up along the way. :upside_down_face:.

We should be on that area about 11AM if you want to pick a spot to meet up (exit or rest area).

1 Like

You coming up I75? I could meet you at the Flying J off of exit 151.

Welcome ekujala!
Hey there Mindy!
How do you do Moose!
Hope to join you guys on Saturday in Gladwin!
(Iā€™ll be there in spirit at any rate)

1 Like

Anyone else watching this weather forecast? We are over 2 hours away and will be keeping a close eye on conditions for our drive up

The good news, if there is a lot of snow, there are alternatives on the two tracks that should still be interesting and fun, but not crazy. There are a ton of open clear cuts and two tracks to explore. I just talked to my cousin at our Gladwin cabin, the last snow is mostly gone, but itā€™s still frozen, so unless itā€™s a crazy storm, we should be good to go. That being said, other than dust storms, truly nasty mud or snow thatā€™s just impassable, I always think itā€™s good to go.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not the trails Iā€™m watching. Itā€™s the 2 1/2 hour drive there on 127 with fools :eyes:

1 Like

Well, I hope this doesnā€™t get me thrown out MBC since I was the pusher for the Gladwin trip, but I got informed this evening I have to work 8hrs tomorrow. So, I canā€™t go to Gladwin. Iā€™m disappointed as hell. :tired_face:

Life happens! We will let you (and everyone) know how it goes :+1:t4:

1 Like

Just drove by the trailhead, turned from rain to sleet/ snow really quick. Grabbing a bite in town before the ride.

Hereā€™s a link to a video of our stop on I75 getting to the the trailhead Saturday. It was a wild time just getting there!

Where was the snow line (Flint, Saginaw, etcā€¦)? That looks like a blizzard and Metro Detroit got none of that!

It started about Frankenmuth I think. After a prettt hard hour of snow it stopped and the weather was actually OK.