Bundy Hill ride April 6

Anyone been to or interested in going to Bundy Hill on Saturday April 6? I haven’t been but interested in trying and hoping to get a few to join. Rouch Off Road park could be another option.

1 Like

Sounds fun! I am going to try and get my transfer case seal repaired the 5th in Tawas, so I’m probably out.

1 Like

Hopefully yours goes better than mine. Thats what put mine out of operation for 14 weeks. Terrible dealership experience.

So far so goo, but they haven’t pulled the transfer case yet. I am probably going to have the transmission serviced and the diff fluid replaced too. I have done it at 50-60k in the past, but since it will already be in, seems like a good time to do it.

1 Like

Note to self: when replying to a post, keep my fat fingers away from all the icons on the bottom or you do dumb things like flag posts for no reason. Anywayyyyy…
Was just going to wish you good luck at the dealership.

1 Like

I would be interest in going. I missed the last few events and I need to get back out there. I have not been there either so it would be nice to get some others there who have gone before. I will most likely have my wife and dog with me. Neither should bite but no promises.

1 Like

Sounds good. Ill probably have my 2 kids and wife as well. Haven’t been but surely can figure it out. I’m thinking 10:30 am meet. Hopefully we can pick up a few more people but I’m game with just 2.

1 Like

Anyone else interested in going this Saturday to Bundy Hill?

1 Like

I still haven’t been and would like to check it out, but this weekend is set for spring cleaning and yard work.

1 Like

We still going this weekend to Bundy? The wife is out but the dog is still excited to go. As of right now I am still figuring on being there about 10:30. Shoot me a text if we you are still planning on going. To be clear, no text, you won’t see me. thank you. 574-806-0047. I’m John.

2 Likes

Did anyone put it up on Facebook? I wish everyone was on the forum, but most are still primarily on Facebook :man_shrugging:t2:

No, i dont have Facebook since it got hacked so i can’t use it unfortunately.

If you are still going, I can just link this to Facebook and anyone interested can comment here if you like?

1 Like

Sounds like they need more motivation. Facebook is inferior to forums, I got off that sucker in 2011, lol.

That would be great. Thanks. You can post my phone number too to communicate. 616-291-9393. 8’ orange flag required fyi

I will just link this thread to Facebook, no need to get your number out there. I am always trying to get more people into the forums. It’s so nice, no ads, no tracking, no :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s up on the club page.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m the guy in the cactus Everglades, I’m not too sure how this site works yet but feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

Welcome @Jboujee_official_6G

Saw your email (info@ goes to a group of 4-5 members), but wasn’t quite sure who it was that met up with ya at Bundy Hill.

Start a new thread with those awesome pictures, so more peeps can see ‘em. :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining. Im Brian (blue Badlands) you talked to. John (@Jmarschang )was the one on the cactus grey Badlands at Bundy Hill. Hope you had a good time out there.

This is a good place to find ride info, meetups, and other misc Bronco stuff. There is also a Facebook page with the info.

Heres some pics from Bundy Hill

1 Like