What is a “Colophon” ?

“A colophon is a typographic device that is used to present information about a publication’s production details, such as the typefaces used, the paper, the printing and binding methods, and the publication date. It is often found at the back of books, and can also appear on websites and other printed materials. The word “colophon” comes from the Greek word “kolophon,” which means “summit” or "finishing touch.”

So, in this instance, it refers to all of the IT tools used to build and support this site.


Discourse Plugins



Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

  1. Footnotes kick butt, btw…. ↩︎

  2. Okay, actually vim, but who’s counting ↩︎

1 Like

That all makes my head hurt, but the forum is the bomb!

Love that Cat Meme.