Event: 6/7 - Bronco The Mac 2024

The St. Ignace visitor bureau is once again holding their second annual “Bronco the Mac”. Take a chance to drive across the famous Mackinaw bridge in a convoy with other Bronco owners.

This event is open to ALL Broncos, both new and older generations. The event will include a parade across the Mackinac Bridge, a Meet and Greet with live music, food, and beer tent and guided ride excursions.

Point of Contact: @MattMIBronco

I just had an email conversation with St. Ignace regarding Bronco the Mac. To answer a couple of questions.

1. Will they have shirts and hoodies? Yes, they just got information back from the vendor and everything is set.

2. Registration issue-. St. Ignace mentioned the problem was identified and fixed. If you have any trouble, email- info@stignace.com

3. We plan to have three trail rides. Friday, up to 40 Vehicles, easy, leaves from St. Ignace Friday after the crossing and gets back for the dinner Friday night. Saturday will have 2 rides. One from St. Ignace to the North, similar to last year, for up to 40 vehicles and a second leaving from St. Ignace and heading to Drummond Island. That ride can accommodate 8 vehicles. Moderate difficulty. More details and a separate registration process coming soon. Both Saturday rides will intend to make it back to St Ignace for the parade and fireworks!

Here is the site, get your reservation in! -

https://stignace.com/event/bronco-the-mac/…

3 Likes

Here is the 2024 event sticker for Bronco the Mac.

2 Likes

Just a reminder- get your registration in for Bronco the Mac.

3 Likes

Sadly I think the Gambler 500 is this same weekend so I’ll be in St. Helen as a support vehicle for the Gamblers.

Ok. Here are the two forms for our Bronco rides we will be doing while in St. Ignace. Please see the two links below and put in your information if you intend to partake in that particular ride.

For Friday: Microsoft Forms

For Saturday: Microsoft Forms

4 Likes