Meeting Minutes - Feb 13th

Meeting minutes from our Feb 13th, 2024 meeting have been posted here.

Our next upcoming meeting is Tuesday, March 12th @ 7pm.

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to read the minutes.

Hey @BroncoFiona. Welcome!

The meeting minutes are in a PDF format. You might have to use Adobe Acrobat on Windows. Macs should be able to read them by default.

Let me know if this help.

Is there a place to find the zoom meeting info to dial into the monthly meetings?
Does a reminder get sent to the club?

Thanks,
Dave

@MattMIBronco can correct me as needed.

We don’t do public meetings, although we certainly could and I welcome additional participation. My only hesitation to open the current monthly meeting is we typically run out of time before we run out of topics to cover. Is there a particular topic you want to bring up or be part of? We could also do quarterly member meetings where everyone is invited, I am open to options for sure.

I generally think we need more meeting opportunities that aren’t always going out and about. I’ll tell you this, I don’t do a significant amount of off-roading in the middle of summer (July/August) or in the dead of winter (December/January) due to other commitments. I’m only really out an about on trails in September/October and April-June.

What did you have in mind?

Guess I’m more confused after your note Matt. What are the the monthly meetings? Are they for board members only? You mention a quarterly meeting to invite all members. Then a public meeting

Thanks,
Dave

The meeting Jake shared was the monthly board meeting. We go over events, expenses, merchandise, rides etc.

Any sort of meetup. Part of the club I would expect is to foster community, so like going to a restaurant for dinner or drinks. Something low key, easy to do. Not looking for anything like an activity, think we got the stuff with our Broncos for that.

Maybe a quarterly thing. It could replace a formal member meeting I’d think.

2 Likes

We have several opportunities coming for social events. We will get information out as soon as we have stuff nailed down.

That would be fun to have dinner with a bunch of members. I know some people meet once or twice a month with up to 10 right now that they set up themselves. I know they post a lot if they are doing a gathering some place. That would be fun!
Maybe do Fords garage once a quarter for a chance for everyone to get together! I know the board members read this forum now that its up and running again. But I don’t think that’s a bad idea at all!

I think a group meetup for dinner at Ford’s Garage sounds like a great idea!

We could do our meeting tomorrow night there :man_shrugging:t2:

I support

Tomorrow works.

The only problem- it’s hard to do a call, so anyone form out of town would be excluded and it’s short notice. I should have thought it through before I suggested it.

I’ll plan to be on the call at 7pm tonight.

That’s so funny, I wasn’t even thinking of the right day. I thought it was Monday and Wednesday at different times today. I will be on the call tonight as well. Ugh, maybe next month we can schedule it for Fords Garage.

1 Like