Newbie here hello

I just want to thank Ally Dubois for going out of her way to help me with my Bronco. I had no idea what I was doing. She met up with me to hit some trails a few weeks ago. She drove out of her way to meet up with me. I know she works at a dealer now but I didn’t before hand. I reached out for help on a Bronco Ladies page and everyone tagged her. We met up and had a great afternoon. Showed me everything about my Bronco that I didn’t even know I had on my Bronco. She answered everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I had a lot of questions and she was never short with me and answered everything until I got it and understood. I’m looking forward to hitting the trails now.
Being a women new to the off road world people haven’t been the kindest. I’ve had this for almost a year and was thinking about trading it in and Aly went out of her way to help and I’m going to give all this stuff a shot. Just wanted to say thank you and I hope to meet some of you on the trails.
Aly if you see this THANK YOU. Seriously I was about to trade this in and your kindness and conversations were amazing. You drove almost 3 hours out of your way to help me and I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Emily,

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

@Alydubois kicks butt and is an awesome Bronco ambassador!!

2 Likes

She told me to join that info would be posted on here!

Very thankful she helped me and happy I didn’t trade this in! Liking the Bronco a lot more now haha.
I like your profile cartoon how did you do that?

1 Like

If you’re in the southeast Michigan area, Holly Oaks ORV park [1] is a great place to learn.

Artwork: An artist that goes by AJ drew mine up for small fee [2]:

1. Their website’s here. We often organize group events there from time to time. ↩︎

2. Originally discovered AJ on this Bronco6g thread. ↩︎

1 Like

Thank you!!

I’m going to something in June! Some Bronco fest thing. She tried getting me to go up north but I’ve been over the bridge so many times. So then she offered Bronco fest! Aly said she would help me and show me around. So I have one other friend who’s going to meet us out there!
Something about Bronco Nation too. She said they would be there! I’m really excited! I know it’s just an ORV park but it’s my first official bronco meet!

I’ll have to get an instagram now. That’s to cool. Thank you for the info!
What do people say? Meet you in the wild? Lol hope to meet you soon!

1 Like

Awh thanks for your kind words! Again I’m more than happy to help and I’m glad your keeping your Bronco!

Cant wait to see you at Motor City Bronco Fest!

Welcome. Looks like you are from West Michigan and there are a few of us out here that go out once in awhile. We’d be happy to join up if you like going out. Some decent trails near Holton and White Cloud.

Brian

1 Like

Welcome! I’m glad that Aly was able to help you and that you decided not to trade in your Bronco! My husband and I have taken several groups to Drummond Island which included many beginners and are always excited to help introduce new people to off-roading. We’d love to have you join us on a ride sometime!

Susie

2 Likes